The Lions Clubs Cluj have the pleasure to invite you through the Lions Club Hope Cluj-Napoca to the debate on the theme ”How to Launch a Romanian Literary Brand”,on Thursday, April 7, at 4 am, in Unirii Square, within the GAUDEAMUS Caravan edition 2017 in Cluj-Napoca. The entry is free.
The invited speakers are: Oana Man-Kesselheim-Kesselheim, co-founder of the crowdfunding platform Crestemidei.ro, Adrian Barbu, artistic director and author (Fram’s World), Victor Miron (Cărțile pe față), Daniel Săuca, director of the Caiete Silvane Publishing House. The discussion will be moderated by the journalist Anca Dinu.
The panel is intended for all (young) writers and funders of literary projects, publishers, publicists, journalists, people in the PR and publicity departments, as well as all aspiring and prospering professionals from these fields. Among other, the debate aims to answer the following questions:
– How is it possible to create, develop and promote a Romanian literary brand at a time when the literature market is invaded by “mega” popular foreign brands from all over the world?
– What chances do Fram, the Polar Bear or Lawrence at Stout have in the world of Mickey Mouse, Frozen, or Cars and how do they resist?
– How important is the graphic component in the new children’s books?
– How can you encourage reading through original campaigns that even imply the printing of thematic volumes?
– Crowdfunding is a funding method that is being used by more and more people who want to “grow” ideas. What does it mean and how and by whom is it used?
– How do you bring (small) Romanian literary brands to print, and then how and where do you launch them, how do you get into the bookstore chains and / or the online world?
The event is organized by the Lions Club Cluj through Lions Club Hope Cluj-Napoca.
For more information:
Anca.dinu123 @ gmail.com
100% In Just 5 Days – The story goes on!